nedelja, 26. julij 2009

Deset meni najljubših filmskih citatov

10. He Got Game
Med igranjem poslednjega obračuna. Sin ki sovraži očeta, oče ki ljubi sina.

"Let me tell you something son, you get that hatred out your heart, or you'll end up just another nigga, like your father."

9. 300
Predvideno resnični citat po smrti Špartanskega kralja in njegovih 300 vojakov.

"Remember us." As simple an order as a king can give. "Remember why we died." For he did not wish tribute, nor song, nor monuments nor poems of war and valor. His wish was simple: "Remember us," he said to me. That was his hope, should any free soul come across that place, in all the countless centuries yet to be. May all our voices whisper to you from the ageless stones, "Go tell the Spartans, passerby, that here by Spartan law, we lie."

8. Green Mile

Ko skuša nedolžni na smrt obsojeni jetnik pomiriti tiste, ki ga bodo morali ubiti.

"You tell God the Father it was a kindness you done. I know you hurtin' and worryin', I can feel it on you, but you oughta quit on it now. Because I want it over and done. I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?"

7. The Thing From Another World
Ko se ene grožnje rešijo pridejo strahovi pred novimi. Energično povedano, nepozabljivo.

"I bring you a warning. Every one of you listening to my voice, tell the world. Tell this to everybody wherever they are: watch the skies, everywhere. Keep looking. Keep watching the skies!"

6. Blade Runner
Čas za smrt.


"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die."

5. 2010: The Year We Make Contact
Zaključek filma, pismo očeta sinu, namenjenu sinom slednjega.

Your children will be born in a world of two suns. They will never know a sky without them. You can tell them that you remember when there was a pitch black sky with no bright star, and people feared the night. You can tell them when we were alone, when we couldn't point to the light and say to ourselves - 'There is life out there.' Someday the children of the new sun will meet the children of the old. I think they will be our friends.

4. Gladiator
Čeprav mi film ni ravno med najboljšimi (je pa dober) mi tale citat zadane. Izreče ga "gladiator" svoji vojski preden postane, hja, gladiator.

"If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled -- for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead!"

3. Lepota po Ameriško
O lepoti, ko ti svet propada pred nogami... iskanje lepih stvari med grdimi. :)

"It was one of those days when it's a minute away from snowing and there's this electricity in the air, you can almost hear it. And this bag was, like, dancing with me. Like a little kid begging me to play with it. For fifteen minutes. And that's the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and... this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse, I know. But it helps me remember... and I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in."

2. Ed Wood
Vizije so vredne boja. Name naredil velik vtis.

"Visions are worth fighting for. Why spend your life making someone else's dreams?"


1. The Shawshank Redemption
Poslednje pismo jetnika, ki je v zaporu preživel domala vso življenje- v zadnjih letih pa so ga odpustili.

"Dear Fellas. I can't believe how fast things move on the outside. I saw an automobile once when I was a kid, but now they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry. The parole board got me into this halfway house called the Brewer, and a job bagging groceries at the Food-Way. It's hard work. I try to keep up, but my hands hurt most of the time. I don't think the store manager likes me very much. Sometimes after work I go to the park and feed the birds. I keep thinking Jake might just show up and say hello. But he never does. I hope wherever he is, he's doing okay and making new friends. I have trouble sleeping at night. I have -- bad dreams, like I'm falling. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am. Maybe I should get me a gun and rob the Food-Way, so they'd send me home. I could shoot the manager while I was at it, sort of like a bonus. I guess I'm too old for that sort of nonsense anymore. I don't like it here. I'm tired of being afraid all the time. I've decided not to stay. I doubt they'll kick up any fuss. Not for an old crook like me."

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar